Service Catalog Special Interest Group
Service Catalog is a Kubernetes extension project that implements the Open Service Broker API (OSBAPI). It allows application developers the ability to provision and consume cloud services natively from within Kubernetes.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Service Catalog Special Interest Group.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Mondays at 13:00 PT (Pacific Time) (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Carolyn Van Slyck (@carolynvs), Microsoft
- Michael Kibbe (@kibbles-n-bytes), Google
- Doug Davis (@duglin), IBM
- Jay Boyd (@jboyd01), Red Hat
The following subprojects are owned by sig-service-catalog:
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
|@kubernetes/sig-service-catalog-api-reviews||link||API Changes and Reviews|
|@kubernetes/sig-service-catalog-bugs||link||Bug Triage and Troubleshooting|
|@kubernetes/sig-service-catalog-test-failures||link||Test Failures and Triage|