Usability Special Interest Group
The scope of SIG usability is the core end-user usability of the Kubernetes project. This covers topics like user experience and accessibility. The goals of the SIG are to ensure that the Kubernetes project is maximally usable by users of a variety of different backgrounds and abilities. Examples of efforts include internationalization and accessibility of documentation.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Usability Special Interest Group.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 14:00 PT (Pacific Time) (every third week). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Rajakavitha Kodhandapani (@Rajakavitha1), The Linux Foundation
- Himanshu Pandey (@hpandeycodeit), Pivotal
- Tasha Drew (@tashimi), VMware
- Vallery Lancey (@vllry), Lyft
- Slack: #sig-usability
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-api-reviews - API Changes and Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-bugs - Bug Triage and Troubleshooting
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-feature-requests - Feature Requests
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-misc - General Discussion
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-pr-reviews - PR Reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-usability-proposals - Design Proposals
The following subprojects are owned by sig-usability: