How to Use it?
On Azure VM, create a Pod using the volume spec based on azure.
In the pod, you need to provide the following information:
- diskName: (required) the name of the VHD blob object OR the name of an Azure managed data disk if Kind is Managed.
- diskURI: (required) the URI of the vhd blob object OR the resourceID of an Azure managed data disk if Kind is Managed.
- kind: (optional) kind of disk. Must be one of Shared (multiple disks per storage account), Dedicated (single blob disk per storage account), or Managed (Azure managed data disk). Default is Shared.
- cachingMode: (optional) disk caching mode. Must be one of None, ReadOnly, or ReadWrite. Default is None.
- fsType: (optional) the filesystem type to mount. Default is ext4.
- readOnly: (optional) whether the filesystem is used as readOnly. Default is false.
Launch the Pod:
# kubectl create -f examples/volumes/azure_disk/azure.yaml