NGINX Ingress Controller
ingress-nginx is an Ingress controller for Kubernetes using NGINX as a reverse proxy and load balancer.
Learn more about Ingress on the main Kubernetes documentation site.
See the Getting Started document.
Thanks for taking the time to join our community and start contributing!
- This project adheres to the Kubernetes Community Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
- See CONTRIBUTING.md for information about setting up your environment, the workflow that we expect, and instructions on the developer certificate of origin that we require.
- Check out the open issues.
- Join our Kubernetes Slack channel: #ingress-nginx
See the list of releases to find out about feature changes
For detailed changes for each release; please check the Changelog.md
For detailed changes on the
ingress-nginx helm chart, please check the following CHANGELOG.md file.
- Contributing: Pull requests are welcome!
- Support: Join to Kubernetes Slack in the #ingress-nginx channel to ask questions to get support from the maintainers and other users
- The github issues in the repository are exclusively for bug reports and feature requests.
- Discuss: Tweet using the
Please make sure to read the Issue Reporting Checklist before opening an issue. Issues not conforming to the guidelines may be closed immediately.