Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
externalLoadBalancers:targetGroupARN doesn't seem to work #5791
2. What Kubernetes version are you running?
3. What cloud provider are you using?
4. What commands did you run? What is the simplest way to reproduce this issue?
5. What happened after the commands executed?
Nodes restarted but nothings showed up in the target groups I had specified.
6. What did you expect to happen?
The nodes to be members of the target groups I specified.
7. Please provide your cluster manifest. Execute
Significantly, my externalLoadBalancer section doesn't appear at all after the update:
8. Please run the commands with most verbose logging by adding the
9. Anything else do we need to know?
Some kind of typo? Hard for me to tell.