Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
2. What Kubernetes version are you running?
3. What cloud provider are you using?
4. What commands did you run? What is the simplest way to reproduce this issue?
5. What happened after the commands executed?
Issue is caused by
6. What did you expect to happen?
Not to get an error about being unable to read the state store.
7. Please provide your cluster manifest. Execute
8. Please run the commands with most verbose logging by adding the
9. Anything else do we need to know?
The bug was triggered when attempting to build a CI workflow around:
In a CI workflow, this would allow us to preview (for example, during a pull request) how a
So, kops state local doesnt work ? I get the same feeling, but not sure, b/c i dont see any instructions on how to use it (i.e. should i make a directory or will it mkdir -p for me..)
I tried this..
Issue still present in 1.12.2
`[root@kube1 tmp]# kops version
State Store: Invalid value: "file:///tmp/test": Unable to read state store.
The docs https://github.com/kubernetes/kops/blob/master/docs/state.md list many supported state stores but the source code looks like SSH, local FS and MemFS are explicitly not allowed
Issues go stale after 90d of inactivity.
If this issue is safe to close now please do so with
Send feedback to sig-testing, kubernetes/test-infra and/or fejta.