@@ -34,6 +34,17 @@ To get involved with documentation:
2. Familiarize yourself with the [documentation repository](https://github.com/kubernetes/website) and the website's [static site generator](https://gohugo.io).
3. Make sure you understand the basic processes for [improving content](https://kubernetes.io/docs/contribute/start/#improve-existing-content) and [reviewing changes](https://kubernetes.io/docs/contribute/start/#review-docs-pull-requests).
##Contributions best practices
- Do write clear and meaningful GIT commit messages.
- Make sure to include _Github Special Keywords_ which references the issue and automatically closes the issue when PR is merged.
- When you make a small change to a PR like fixing a typo, any style change, or changing grammar. Make sure you squash your commits so that you dont get a large number of commits for a relatively small change.
- Make sure you include a nice PR description depicting the code you have changes, why to change a following piece of code and ensuring there is sufficient information for the reviewer to understand your PR.
- To contribute to the Kubernetes community through online forums like Twitter or Stack Overflow, or learn about local meetups and Kubernetes events, visit the [Kubernetes community site](/community/).