- convert .bmx(bms, bml, bme, etc ...) to audio files(.wav / ogg)
- have dependency with
- original project by CHILD (named after bmx2wav)
- cross-platform (win32 / linux)
how to use
-ocoutput file to current directory (default)
-oboutput file to bms directory
-ooutput file to my custom path (you need to enter path argument)
-wavoutput audio as wav
-oggoutput audio as ogg (default)
-flacoutput audio as flac
-qset encoding quality (-1 ~ 1, default: 0.95 - about VBR 400kbps)
-rateset audio file speed rate (higher means faster)
-owoverwrite output file (default)
-autofn, -noautofnautomatically reset file name (ex:
[artist] title.ogg) (default)
- libiconv (glibc)
- just drag & drop any
*.bmxfiles to program and there'll be converted ogg file!
- if you want to encode file as flac by default, rename file name including flac (ex:
Title/Artist/Genremetadata is automatically written if you encode as ogg/flac.
- Download Executable file from here.