Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Added support for generating RSS feeds
- RSS 2.0 feeds.
- Full or summary in RSS posts
- Limit entries in feeds
Added support for redirected paths
- Configured in _mmpilot.yml
Added new config param config.out. Dest paths are now relative to this. This allows simpler config params for blogs and other dest directories
Default config.out = 'public'
Adding support for generation of blog
- Multiple blogs can be configured using _blog.yml file in blog root folder
- Blogs can be written in Markdown (.md) or Pug (.pug) format
- Front matter for posts and pages
- Category and Tags support for blog posts
- Blog index, category and tag archive with pagination
- Support for full content and summary for posts in archives
- Support for working with drafts during development builds
- .pug files also need to specify front matter
- Change in default folder structure for _includes and _layouts files. These can now be specified via the _mmpilot.yml config file.