Added support for generating RSS feeds
- RSS 2.0 feeds.
- Full or summary in RSS posts
- Limit entries in feeds
Added support for redirected paths
- Configured in _mmpilot.yml
Added new config param config.out. Dest paths are now relative to this. This allows simpler config params for blogs and other dest directories
Default config.out = 'public'
Adding support for generation of blog
- Multiple blogs can be configured using _blog.yml file in blog root folder
- Blogs can be written in Markdown (.md) or Pug (.pug) format
- Front matter for posts and pages
- Category and Tags support for blog posts
- Blog index, category and tag archive with pagination
- Support for full content and summary for posts in archives
- Support for working with drafts during development builds
- .pug files also need to specify front matter
- Change in default folder structure for _includes and _layouts files. These can now be specified via the _mmpilot.yml config file.