ESP32 PDM Microphone (SPH0641LU4H-1) and built-in DAC/PDM output Example
This is based on ESP-IDF i2s_adc_dac Example. Adapted to PlatformIO IDE for VSCode
Please refer to https://kunsen.net/ for details.
- This is an example of:
- Recording sound from PDM Microphone with ultrasonic support (SPH0641LU4H-1)
- Replay the recorded sound via PDM or DAC
- Sampling frequency is 48kHz or 96kHz
- Play an audio file in flash
- Run this example
- Set partition table to "partitions_adc_dac_example.csv" in platformio.ini
- This example will execute the following steps:
- Erase flash
- Record audio from PDM microphone and save in flash
- Read flash and replay the sound via PDM or DAC
- Play an example audio file(file format: 8bit/single channel)
- Loop back to step 3
- Hardware connection: Please refer to https://kunsen.net
- DAC can only play 8-bit data, so the wav file data are scaled to 8-bit data.
- I2S DMA can only output 16-bit/32-bit data to DAC, DAC will only take the highest 8-bit data and output accordingly.
- Before I2S DMA can output data stream to DAC, the data format should be converted to 16-bit or 32-bit by padding zeros.