Jar Download link: Spigot Page
are now automatically protected by this plugin until they meet one of the criteria or kill another players.This is a plugin that suits your factions server. Newbie factions
Enhanced mechanism : This plugin would check whether the factions meets the requirements of Newbie-Faction. Criteria :
- members number does not exceed a certain amount (configurable, default 3)
- do not have ally (which their ally could exploit newbie-factions as a storage method.)
- do not kill players. (if they do, they will lose their newbie-faction tag for X seconds, X is configurable)
- their faction flags [ pvp, explosion, offlineexplsion ] are automatically set to false, preventing them from looting or losing power.
- members can not place TNT all the world.
- non-faction players can't place TNT either
This build is compiled and tested on these environments.
This plugin needs to run with the following plugins with the latest version to work properly:
- faction - what this plugin is made to enhance for
- Drop the plugin jar file in your server folder /plugins/ and run once.
- After the plugin folder and default config.yml is generated, stop the server.
- Start to set your own config withing config.yml.
- The messages are all configurable. You can edit them based on the name tag like [LEAST_PLAYER_TO_JOIN_PVP].
- Color codes escapes are represented with '§'.
- In all, after setting your world name, you could just leave these default values. It is well tuned already.
LEAST_PLAYER_TO_JOIN_PVP: 5: # faction reaches this amount of player would lose their newbie-faction tag. YOU_HAVE_TO_BE_IN_A_NORMAL_FACTIONS_TO_PLACE_TNT: 'You have to be in a normal faction to place TNT.' # Most of the config.yml just like this one. Easy to understand. COUNTING_WORLDS: world,world_the_end,world_nether # Plugin only counts these world for forbidding TNT placing or player killing. SECOND_OF_NON_NEWBIE: 86400 # How much second should a faction impossible to tagged as newbie-faction after any member of that kills a player. TEXT_PVP_KILLER_VICTIM: §cKiller §7/ §eVictim # The player-killing pair shown when a player is checking a faction has killed any player or not.
|/fcheck||show the current criteria of being a newbie faction.||true|
|/fcheck [faction_name]||show the faction is newbie or not, and if this factions has a player killing penalty of being newbie factions, show the time.||true|
Want to contribute? Great! This project is open to everyone as long as it follows the license. You could follow these steps to build up the developing environment :
- Click here for instrctions of importing a maven project.
- Add the dependent plugin .jar file mentioned above.
- Run the project as 'maven install'
- The built version would be in /$project_name/target/
MIT licenses https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.