The OSCAR/Surface client
- You can download the Visual Studio project and compile it yourself (I used Visual Studio 2017 community)
- Or you download the binary release in form of a zipfile
- Run the software. To produce XML files from a Excel file, select an Excel file with the right format, an output directory and press "process"
- Note that the Excel file needs to be in the right format and expects the right headers to be present.
- Also note that Station type and Schedule needs to correspond to the worsheet Definitions and that the variables that are linked with the Station type are also defined in Definitions
- The column "AWS" results in additional observations being added to the station to model the situation where there is an additional AWS at a site
- The template used for generating XML is contained in the folder "resources" and is actually an XSLT stylesheet.