/ listparser Public
Releases · kurtmckee/listparser
requestsas an optional dependency.
lxmlas an optional dependency.
This is currently the only way to parse malformed XML files.
- Add support for Python 3.7 through Python 3.10.
Drop support for CPython 3.6 and lower.
Drop support for IronPython.
Drop support for Jython.
Remove some ancient Jython compatibility code.
HTML entities are no longer automatically injected into the DTD.
lxmlis installed and undeclared HTML entities are encountered,
they will be ignored.
If lxml is not installed and undeclared HTML entities are encountered,
xml.saxparser will fail to parse the document.
- Fix some coverage messages that were output during testing.
- Fix the combined coverage HTML report's paths.
- Migrate to a
src/-based directory structure.
- Migrate to Read the Docs for documentation hosting.
parse()no longer accepts etag, modified, or agent arguments.
- HTTP response information is no longer available in the return dictionary.
- The unit tests no longer launch an HTTP server.
- Coverage data is now erased before the unit tests begin.
bozo_exceptionis guaranteed to exist in the return dict.
- The RFC 822 parser now returns timezone-aware
instead of converting to UTC and losing timezone info.
- Move and split
and into specific
- Increased test coverage reporting to include test runners.
- Decreased the number of
toxenvironments where listparser must be built and installed.
- Internally rely on
dictkey-based lookups instead of
- Cache XML parsing method lookup results to avoid excessive string formatting.
- Change the name of the
- Split the codebase into multiple files.
toxto automate testing across multiple interpreters and versions.
- Migrate to
pytestfor unit testing.
- Remove dependence on the
- Add type annotations.
- Remove compatibility code.
- Migrate to Poetry and
pyproject.tomlfor project configuration.
- Change the license from LGPLv3 to MIT.
- Use scriv to manage the CHANGELOG.