Why Kuzzle ?
Kuzzle is a ready-to-use, on-premises backend that enables you to manage your persistent data and be notified in real-time on whatever happens to it. It also provides you with a flexible and powerful user-management system.
Kuzzle enables you to build modern web applications and complex IoT networks in no time.
- Persisted data: store your data and perform advanced searches on it.
- Real-time notifications: subscribe to fine-grained subsets of data.
- User Management: login, logout and security rules are no more a burden.
- Extensible: fit Kuzzle to your needs by leveraging the plugin system.
Kuzzle in production
Kuzzle is production-proof, and can be deployed anywhere.
With Kuzzle, it is possible to deploy applications that can serve tens of thousands of users with very good performances.
We also provide a plugin to deploy a Kuzzle cluster that provides horizontal scalability. In addition, its masterless cluster architecture provides high availability for constant uptime.
Check out our support plans.
The easiest way to setup a kuzzle server for Linux-like systems without prerequisites is to download and run our installation script:
$ sudo bash -c "$(curl https://get.kuzzle.io/)"
You can get detailed information about how to start kuzzle with docker on docs.kuzzle.io
Quick start with Kuzzle
- Install and start Kuzzle server
- Choose a SDK
- Build your application without caring about your backend !
Check the Getting started page on docs.kuzzle.io
- How to run a Kuzzle instance
- Basic usage examples
- Getting started with Node.js
- Full documentation
- SDKs Reference
- API Documentation
- Data Validation documentation
- Realtime engine documentation
- View release notes
Contributing to Kuzzle
You're welcome to contribute to Kuzzle! Feel free to report issues, ask for features or even make pull requests!
Check our contributing documentation to know about our coding and pull requests rules
Join our community
- Follow us on twitter to get latest news
- Register to our monthly newsletter to get highlighed news
- Visit our blog to be informed about what we are doing
- Come chat with us on gitter
- Ask technical questions on stack overflow
Kuzzle is published under Apache 2 License.