- Red Hat
- Joined on
- jd-cmd 58 Command line Java Decompiler
- jsignpdf 50 PDF signing software written in Java. It supports visible signatures, timestamping, certificate verification and many other cool features
- totp-me 12 TOTP authenticator for Java ME enabled devices. It's an implementation of the RFC 6238 - TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm.
- kerberos-using-apacheds 10 A simple Kerberos server and keytab generator which uses ApacheDS.
- spnego-demo 9 Sample web application, which uses Kerberos authentication in JBoss AS7.
Repositories contributed to
- jclouds/jclouds-labs 27 Read-only mirror of ASF Git Repo for jclouds labs
- wildfly/wildfly 1,548 WildFly Application Server
- jboss-dockerfiles/wildfly 58 Docker image for WildFly project
- jclouds/jclouds 232 Read-only mirror of ASF Git Repo for jclouds
- Karm/mod_cluster-dockerhub 1 mod_cluster dev image offering Apache HTTP Server and mod_cluster load balancer built from sources
Contributions in the last year 111 total Feb 8, 2015 – Feb 8, 2016
Longest streak 3 days May 19 – May 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to kwart/presentations Feb 3 – Feb 8
- Pushed 1 commit to kwart/secured-webapp-template Feb 2
1 Pull Request
- Merged #1 Elytron presentation for DevConf 2016
3 Issues reported
- Open #10 Application should be able to close even if it's not able to store config file
- Open #145 Providers in Elytron should be registered before security-realms (in /core-service=management)
- Closed #144 Wrong value of "allowed" metadata field in configurable-sasl-server-factory->filters->predefined-filter