- this is a diy eurorack project based on rob hordijk's benjolin
- an external audio input to filter
- the pitch is voltage controllable in both oscillator
- the frequency of low pass filter is voltage controllable
- disconnect t2 to filter (you can still use cable to connect t2 to filter's cv input)
- add a spst to switch the current input(p1 or -9~9v voltage with a potentiometer) to bc547
- tri1 out: ~6Vpp
- pul1 out: ~12Vpp
- tri2 out: ~6Vpp
- pul2 out: ~12Vpp
- pwm out: ~18Vpp
- main out: ~2Vpp
front side of pcb
back side of pcb
building & troubleshooting...
please check here for for more details.
thanks rob's permission allows me to run benjolin's pcb in eurorack, which is a gift to the diy synth community and i am truly grateful for his dedication and kindness.
hardware: cc-by-sa-3.0 by: tseng kweiwen