Extends default docker completion with fzf
- Download and install fzf and docker with docker autocompletion
- Set default FZF trigger to something else beside ** (optionally)
- Source either
docker-fzf.zshdepending on your shell.
Extension from original code
- Supports almost commands about container and images like
kill, and more.
- Consider the state of the container. For example, only stopped containers suggested to
- Supports subcommands of
- These subcommands have been added since version 1.13.
- When completion for image commands, use
REPOSITORY:TAGif selected image has no name: such images will be shown as
- While completion for image commands, show full output of
docker images, not only
Original code is Mike-Now/docker-fzf-completion(MIT License).
For details, please refer to this blog post.