Primary School Science Worksheet Rainbow Series (Experiments)
Focus Area: Primary School Science Experiments
It is a collection of 10 interactive worksheets on major Science experiments in major topics under the 5 themes outlined by Ministry of Education. It aims to the comprehensive study guide for equipping students with the following key skills to answer questions on Science experiments.
- Identfication and use of keywords
- Familiarization with three types experiment variables
- Experiment techniques for measuring experiment outcomes
- Data analysis and answering techniques for tables
- Data analysis and answering technique for graphs
- Linking of experiment results with real life applications/events
In the worksheets, leveraging on Information Technologies, the following features are added to make the learning FUN and EXPERIENTIAL.
- Short video clips(1-2 min) on the relevant Science principles
- Informative diagrams of the experiment setup for the students to visualize the experiments.
- Hints with lively animation to guide students who face difficulties answering the questions
- “Challenge” questions for academic abled students
- Webcam for students to capture and submit hand-written answers or relevant photos.
- Science experiment kits for supplementary learning activities
- A learning check list for student to reinforce his/her level of understanding.
- ‘Fun with Python Programming’ for picking up useful coding skills to future proof the students.