Kyle Drake kyledrake
- coinpunk 728 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 519 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 108 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing. Yep, we're completely open source.
- neocities/ruby-multihash 3 A simple multihash (https://github.com/jbenet/multihash) implementation for ruby.
- ctrlh/ctrlh.github.io 0
- ipfs/blog 16 IPFS Blog
- jbenet/multihash 51 multihash -- self identifying hashes
Contributions in the last year 463 total Aug 27, 2014 – Aug 27, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 24 – January 31
Current streak 2 days August 25 – August 26
- Pushed 6 commits to neocities/neocities Aug 21 – Aug 26