- coinpunk 736 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 517 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
334 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 3 commits to neocities/neocities Jul 19 – Jul 20