Kyle Drake kyledrake
- coinpunk 732 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 517 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 72 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing. Yep, we're completely open source.
- bitcoinjs/bitcoinjs.github.com 21 BitcoinJS.org website
- projectskyhook/fiat 1 A node.js library for serial bill acceptors
- opencompany/www.opencompany.org 41 The Open Company Initiative
Contributions in the last year 420 total May 23, 2014 – May 23, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 24 – January 31
Current streak 0 days Last contributed