Kyle Drake kyledrake
- coinpunk 727 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 518 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 18 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 134 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing. Yep, we're completely open source.
- neocities/ruby-multihash 3 A simple multihash (https://github.com/jbenet/multihash) implementation for ruby.
- ctrlh/ctrlh.github.io 0
- ipfs/blog 22 IPFS Blog
Contributions in the last year 512 total Oct 13, 2014 – Oct 13, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 24 – January 31
Current streak 0 days Last contributed