Kyle Drake kyledrake
- coinpunk 733 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 518 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 52 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing.
- bitcoinjs/bitcoinjs.github.com 21 BitcoinJS.org website
- projectskyhook/fiat 1 A node.js library for serial bill acceptors
- neocities/neocities-node 9 library for the NeoCities.org API
Contributions in the last year 321 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 24 – January 31
Current streak 7 days February 23 – March 1
- Pushed 29 commits to neocities/neocities Feb 23 – Mar 1
- Pushed 1 commit to rubinius/rubinius.github.io Feb 23
1 Pull Request
9 Issues reported
- Open #96 Institute DMCA policy
- Open #11 Use of client_ip is not thread safe
- Open #94 Fix site blocking test
- Closed #93 Site text editor syntax checker defaults to HTML always
- Open #87 Worker queues are not running
- Closed #86 Dashboard reloads too early on multiple uploaded files
- Open #83 Try switching to Rubinius
- Open #81 Create an information page for educators