Kyle Drake kyledrake
- coinpunk 730 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 518 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 166 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing. Yep, we're completely open source.
- neocities/ruby-multihash 4 A simple multihash (https://github.com/jbenet/multihash) implementation for ruby.
- ipfs/blog 24 IPFS Blog
- neocities/hshca-proxy 1 Quick and dirty proxy for hshca hashes that interfaces with ipfs
- ipfs/website 16 ipfs website
Contributions in the last year 533 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 8 days January 24 – January 31
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to neocities/neocities Nov 28
- Pushed 1 commit to bitcoinjs/bitcoinjs.github.com Nov 27
- Pushed 2 commits to neocities/hshca-proxy Nov 25
2 Pull Requests
5 Issues reported
- Open #2018 "Slow filesystem" caching layer
- Open #2017 Generic K/V block datastore for FUSE abstraction of cloud object storage
- Open #2016 Update S3 code to use s3gof3r
- Open #834 SSL SNI support
- Open #1 Deal with socket hangups