- coinpunk 734 Open source, self-hosted DIY Bitcoin wallet service
- sinatra-synchrony 517 Obsolete - see Angelo Instead
- sammy_davis_jr 35 A concise, concurrency-aware web development boilerplate built on top of Sinatra. Clocking in at 120 lines of code, it is fast, very concurrent, and highly configurable.
- theftcoinjs 19 Pre-browserified, pre-minified, and pre-uglified version of BitcoinJS that will probably steal your money.
- running 14 Helpers for finding out which version of Ruby (MRI 1.8, MRI 1.9, Rubinius, etc) you are using.
Repositories contributed to
- neocities/neocities 185 Neocities.org - the web site. The entire thing. Yep, we're completely open source.
- ipfs/blog 29 IPFS Blog
- ipfs/website 21 ipfs website
- puma/puma 4,072 A ruby web server built for concurrency
- diasdavid/libp2p-website 7 Webpage of the libp2p project. A multi protocol approach for a interoperable network stack that follows the 'self description' in favor of assumptions
Contributions in the last year 386 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 7 days December 26 – January 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 28, 2016