Kyle Fuller kylef
- Mockingjay 348 An elegant library for stubbing HTTP requests with ease in Swift
- cocoapods-deintegrate 337 A CocoaPods plugin to remove and de-integrate CocoaPods from your project.
- Commander 330 Compose beautiful command line interfaces in Swift
- Stencil 261 Stencil is a simple and powerful template language for Swift.
- PathKit 248 Effortless path operations in Swift
Repositories contributed to
- CocoaPods/CocoaPods 6,503 The Cocoa Dependency Manager.
- CocoaPods/Specs 2,609 The CocoaPods Master Repo
- the-hypermedia-project/representor-swift 38 Representor in Swift
- QueryKit/QueryKit 972 A simple CoreData query language for Swift and Objective-C.
- apiaryio/polls-api 18 Polls is an example web API that allows consumers to view polls and vote in them.
Contributions in the last year 2,934 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 35 days March 21 – April 24
Current streak 5 days October 5 – October 9
- Pushed 2 commits to CocoaPods/Specs Oct 5 – Oct 9
- Pushed 28 commits to kylef/Conche Oct 5 – Oct 9
- Pushed 15 commits to kylef/Spectre Oct 9
- Pushed 4 commits to kylef/Commander Oct 5 – Oct 8
- Pushed 1 commit to apiaryio/drafter Oct 8
- Pushed 3 commits to apiaryio/sos Oct 8
- Pushed 1 commit to apiaryio/mson Oct 7
- Pushed 2 commits to supermarin/xcpretty Oct 6
6 Pull Requests
- Merged #13 Add missing include for sstream in JSON
- Merged #143 Update sos submodule
- Merged #12 Don't serialise numbers with scientific notation in JSON
- Merged #11 Depend .o files on the compiler generated .dep's in the Makefile
- Merged #40 Update API Blueprint example
- Open #4 Remove dependency on Foundation
18 Issues reported
- Open #4 Explore using Spectre inside an Xcode playground
- Open #3 Explore describing a type
- Open #2 Explore possibilities of running this inside XCTest
- Open #1 Add a bunch of assertions
- Open #13 Support incremental building
- Open #12 Support dependency locking
- Closed #153 Trailing newline detection doesn't seem to work
- Closed #166 xcpretty doesn't say build succeeded.
- Closed #10 Build `conche exec`
- Open #9 Build `conche install`
- Closed #8 Build `conche test`
- Open #7 Support Linux
- Open #6 Support Ruby pod specs, providing CocoaPods is installed
- Closed #5 Support program "entry points"
- Open #4 Support downloading sources
- Open #3 Support private source repositories
- Closed #2 Maintain spec repositories
- Open #1 Improve dependency resolver