MAJOR: Meta Analysis JamOvi R
Meta-Analysis Module for JAMOVI
If there’s something missing please open an issue and I’ll be sure to give it a look.
Currently MAJOR allows users to meta-analyze
- Correlation Coefficients
- Cronbach's Alpha
- Dichotomous Outcomes
- Mean Differences
- Effect Sizes and Sampling Variances
How to contribute
Imposter syndrome disclaimer: I want your help. No really, I do.
There might be a little voice inside that tells you you're not ready; that you need to do one more tutorial, or learn another framework, or write a few more blog posts before you can help me with this project.
I assure you, that's not the case.
You don't just have to write code. You can help out by writing documentation, tests, or even by giving feedback about this work. This project can't work without help from people like you. There is a code of conduct to make sure everyone feels safe and welcome which is something I really believe in.
Thank you for contributing!
List of things to do and that have been done
- Meta-analysis with correlations
- Meta-analysis mean differences
- Meta-analysis dichotomous outcomes
- Basic funnel plot
- Basic forest plot
- Basic publication bias
- Vevea and Hedges weight function model with the weightr package
- Add labels for plots
- Add additional plots and tests from metafor
- Figure out Jamovi icon
- Better name
- Clean up menus
- Allow for more than one moderator
- Multilevel Models (rma.mv)