MAVIS: Meta Analysis via Shiny v1.1.4
June 21, 2016
- Examples now include data from published papers
- More effect size calculators have been added
August 4, 2015
- Version 1.1.1 has been sent to CRAN
- Added one new effect size calculator and included the Turkish version of MAVIS (aRma) to the package.
April 29, 2015
- Version 1.1 has been sent to CRAN and can be found here https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/MAVIS/.
List of Packages Used
library("shiny") library("shinyAce") library("shinyBS") library("metafor") library("MAd") library("MAc") library("quantreg") library("ggplot2") library("compute.es") library("SCMA") library("SCRT") library("weightr") library("irr")
Acknowledgments and Authors
W. Kyle Hamilton would like to thank the Health Communications and Interventions Lab at UC Merced for their comments and beta testing efforts on this application as well as Kathleen Coburn for her feedback and evaluation of the statistical methods related to this project.
W. Kyle Hamilton maintains this application and has authored new features.
Burak Aydin is working on a Turkish version of MAVIS and contributed the dichotomous data entry feature.
Atsushi Mizumoto wrote the first version of this application; this application is a fork of the original which can be found here
Kathleen Coburn contributed technical advice on how to run a meta-analysis as well as information on publication bias.