- Simple fundraising.
- We're not touching, storing, or risking your donors credit card data. We process all our transactions on the renowned credit card processor called Stripe. Check them out for details on security.
- Simple fundraising data. Accessible reports make fundraising intelligence easy.
- Want to make your donation monthly? It's only a checkbox away. Want to cancel that monthly donation? That'll be two clicks. Monthly donations should be as easy to cancel as emails.
- Duplicate donation checks - ever seen accidental duplicate donations? We'll prevent those†.
- Refunds, chargebacks, etc? We'll make sure those are taken care of in your records so you don't have to.
- Want to do-it-yourself? Build your own donation forms; with your own styling, validation, and techniques, then
POSTthe donation to us‡.
† De-duplication runs on a 5-minute basis for single donations and campaign basis for monthly donations.
‡ Hezekiah will only store documented donor data - not additional fields specific to your campaign. HTTPS is required on your custom donation page.
- Mailchimp - Ddd donors to a list and places them in an interest group with the same name as the campaign they donated to. It's nice to email donors updates!
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013 - 2015 Kyle Hotchkiss
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.