KL[AS] WordPress Theme Framework
- Copy the repository to your /wp-content/themes folder
- Move .htaccess and wp-config.php files out of the theme folder and into the wordpress root directory
- Rename the theme folder, and update paths in the following locations: sass/ie.scss
- Update your wp-config.php file as usual (add db credentials, salts, etc)
- Refresh your permalinks
Note for Shared Hosting: The line
Options All -Indexes in .htaccess may cause 4xx/5xx errors site-wide on some shared servers. Please remove this line if necessary.
wp-config.phpfile is intended for use with the following 3 project lifecycle environments, with the following naming conventions:
- Development: [optional.]example.dev. Regex will detect this for you automagically.
- Staging: any URL structure you'd like, e.g. preview.example.com. You must define this in the
wp-config.phpfile on line 23.
- Production: any URL, e.g. example.com. This is the default and the file will fallback to these credentials if the Development/Staging conditions aren't met.