Nested Pages provides an intuitive drag and drop interface for managing pages & posts in the WordPress admin, while maintaining quick edit functionality.
Nested Pages requires PHP v5.3.2+ and WordPress v3.8+.
Why PHP 5.3.2+?: Nested Pages takes advantage of Composer, specifically its PSR-4 auto-loading component. Because of this, the minimum version of PHP supported is 5.3.2.
Why WordPress 3.8+?: Nested Pages depends on admin theme changes introduced in WordPress 3.8.
Nested Pages offers
- A drag and drop interface - simple and intuitive
- Quick edit functionality
- An expandable, sortable tree view of your site's page structure
- A native WordPress menu, automatically generated to match your Nested Pages screen
- A way to quickly add child pages (ideal for development)
- A touch-friendly interface
The latest release of this plugin is available through the WordPress Plugin Directory.
If installing from this repository, composer must be run before attempting to activate within WordPress:
cdinto the primary plugin directory