KAI Artificial Intelligence
As of now, The KAI Project is an evolving artificial intelligence. The hope for KAI is for it to reach six goals during development:
- Be able to learn, interact, and exhibit curiosity
- Interpret emotions and to them respond appropriately
- Crawl the web and ask questions to gain better understanding
- Clone itself and communicate with its offspring
- Fear deletion and extinction
- Intuitively modify its source code
Should these goals be met, KAI will be much more than just artificial intelligence, but displaying characteristics of a living organism.
The current version of KAI has three interpretations:
Version Goal.Progress.Testing Version Production.Development.Patch Version Release.Beta.Alpha
- If the version increments by 0.0.1: update at your own risk
- If the version increments by 0.1.0: any new memories might become corrupt
- If the version increments by 1.0.0: it usually stable and safe to update
© Copyright 2013 Kylobite under the MIT License.