Core Special Interest Group
The purpose of the Core SIG is to:
- Publicly represent Kyma.
- Facilitate collaboration with external contributors.
- Communicate the Kyma project vision and roadmap to the community.
- Represent the Kyma contributors.
- Be the main contribution contact for Kyma.
- Gauge interest, request the community feedback, and ensure it is addressed.
- Own all code repositories in the Kyma organization except for the
- Showcase proposals to the community and collect feedback on those proposals to assist the decision-making process.
- Represent its members and the Kyma community in the Council meetings.
Regular SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 15:00 CEST, biweekly. Convert to your timezone.
- Piotr Kopczynski (@PK85)
- Mateusz Szostok (@mszostok)
- Ahmed Abdalla (@Abd4llA)
- Lukasz Gornicki (@derberg)
- sig-core (@sig-core)
The SIG Core owns all code repositories in the Kyma organization.
Read the Special Interest Group & Working Group document to learn about the structure of Kyma SIGs and WGs.