Core Special Interest Group
The purpose of this group is to:
- Publicly represent Kyma
- Facilitate the collaboration with external contributors
- Communicate the Kyma project vision and roadmap to the community
- Represent the Kyma contributors
- Be the main contribution contact for Kyma
- Gauge interest, request the community feedback, and ensures it is addressed
- Own all code repositories in the Kyma organization except for the
- Showcase proposals to the community and collects the feedback to those proposals to assist the decision-making process
- Represent its members and the Kyma community in the Council meetings
Regular SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 15:00 CET, biweekly. Convert to your timezone.
- Piotr Kopczynski (@PK85)
- Mateusz Szostok (@mszostok)
- Ahmed Abdalla (@Abd4llA)
- Lukasz Gornicki (@derberg)
- sig-core (@sig-core)
The SIG Core owns all code repositories in the Kyma organization.
Read the main
README.md document to learn about the structure of Kyma SIGs and WGs.