Kyma CCv2 Hackathon - Team Batman Returns
- Sladana Tufegdzic
- Andreas Brain
- Lars Gregori
- Batmobile gets damaged (via IoT sensor and Arduino) calls a Kyma URL. Damaged product is added to the shopping cart. Batman gets a notification.
- To review a product, Batman (would get a notification) opens the review app and smiles or look angry. Depending on the result of a sentiment analysis a review text is automatically written. Batman don't write.
- Some bad guy e.g. Joker orders a weapon. Batman gets a notification and deliver the rocket directly. Therefore the address from the bad guy is read (and used). Note: this is not GDPR conform, but the bad guy couldn't blame you.
- Batman notification - iOS app
- IoT Batmobile - Node.js app
- Lambdas - Kyma
- Sentiment Review App - static HTML (Cloud Foundry)