Kyoto Web Interface
This is a web interface designed to manage large amounts of country data and provide simple steps to create a simulation profile in mongodb. The site will also be used to perform analysis with useful charts.
Currently won't start a simulation - we're working on the java code to do this, but at the moment it will simply fill your mongo db with a pretty simulation.
GIT: We've spent quite some time making KyotoUI and would appreciate additions and fixes but would prefer it to be done through Pull Requests, so we can do thorough testing.
- admin/data.csv is loaded to show countries init data
- admin/params.csv loads the other parameters for simulation
- Shows simulation inspector/editor
- Shows simulation->country inspector/editor
- PHP 5.3
- Your main config file PHP.INI modification as outlined in /php.ini requires the following modifications
mongo.native_long = 1(only required if having trouble with NumberLong/LongInt type)
- MongoDB plugin for PHP http://www.php.net/manual/en/mongo.installation.php OR https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-php-driver/downloads
- Permissions on folder /templates_c must be writeable for smarty.
- Be warned - some google visualisations require flash
- rock mongo doesnt work due to outdated php driver available for mac