Johan Paul kypeli
- kQOAuth 24 kQOAuth is a library written in C++ for Qt that implements the OAuth 1.0 authentication specification RFC 5849 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5849). Greetings go to Dominik Kapusta for writing the …
- Podcatcher 5 The podcast client for your mobile phone. Licensed under the GPLv2 license.
- DailyComics 4 Daily Comics is a mobile client that shows a set of the daily comics. The set can be localized based on your current network location. The comics are served from my web server. The official website…
- scala-comic-server 1 Comic Server is written in Scala using Play2 to serve meta data about comics from around the web. It's intended to be used as a backend server for a client application.
- aquarium-scala 0 IoT backend for my aquarium written in Scala and Play2.
Contributions in the last year 29 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 4 days January 19 – January 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed