Hi there 👋 welcome to Kyverno!
Kyverno (κυβερνώ, Greek for "govern") is a Kubernetes policy engine and CNCF project that has the ability to validate, mutate, generate, and clean-up resources plus verify OCI container images for supply chain security guarantees--all without requiring any programming language. GitHub is Kyverno's home and here you can find all the interesting things the Kyverno community are working on.
Here's a brief guide to our most popular repositories and what's inside.
- kyverno: The main application repository.
- website: The source for the Kyverno website at https://kyverno.io.
- policies: The Kyverno policy library and test cases (with web frontend at https://kyverno.io/policies).
- policy-reporter: The Kyverno Policy Reporter sub-project which shows policy reports in a graphical web-based front end.
- playground: The Kyverno Playground sub-project which allows browser-based, graphical testing of Kyverno policies. The Kyverno Playground can also be used publicly here.
- KDP: The Kyverno Design Proposals repository, where significant new enhancements and features are proposed.
- demos: Any Kyverno demos that have been given usually store the sample policies and resources here.
- chainsaw: An end-to-end, declarative testing tool anyone can use to test Kubernetes operators. Tests require no programming language/knowledge, just like Kyverno!
The documentation is available at https://kyverno.io which also contains a user-friendly sort and filter method for the entire Kyverno policy library.