An advanced GUI torrent file creator with batch functionality, powered by PyQt and dottorrent
- Fast (capable of several hundred MB/s)
- Full Unicode support
- Automatic and manual piece size selection, up to 64MB
- Batch torrent creation mode
- Filename exclusion patterns
- HTTP/web seeds support (BEP 19)
- Private flag support (BEP 27)
- User-definable source string
- Optional MD5 file hash inclusion
- Import/export of profiles (trackers, web seeds, source string, filename exclusion patterns)
Binary releases of stable versions for 64-bit Windows can be found at
Extract to a folder and run
dottorrent_gui.exe. You may need to download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
Linux and Mac OS X
- Python 3.3+
- PyQt5 5.7+
Latest stable release:
pip install dottorrent-gui
git clone this repository, then
pip install .
dottorrent-gui can be configured to run in portable mode, good for running from USB drives and network shares.
To enable this, simply create an empty file named
dottorrent-gui.ini in the same directory as the
© 2017 Kevin Zhang. Made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License v3.