gohls - HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) downloader written in Golang
- Current version: 1.0.5
- Author: Kevin Zhang
- License: GNU GPL version 3
Download the source distribution for a tagged stable release, or download binaries for your platform. Currently, binaries are available for the following platforms:
- Windows 64-bit
- Mac OS X 64-bit (contributed by @nlittlejohns, compiled and tested on OS X 10.9)
Usage, options, and defaults
gohls [-l=bool] [-t duration] [-ua user-agent] media-playlist-url output-file
- -l=false: Use local time to track duration instead of supplied metadata
- -t=0: Recording duration (0 == infinite)
- -ua="user-agent": User-Agent for HTTP client
The recording duration should be specified as a Go-compatible duration string.
- Encrypted streams support?
- Proper Ctrl-C handling