Azure DevOps Linkinator
Give Azure DevOps (a.k.a. AzDO) short, beautiful and memorable URLs with no effort.
- A 100% serverless URL redirection powered by Azure Functions 2.0
- A Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Insider browser extension to seamlessly create and copy the URL to the clipboard from the current AzDO page.
The latter is a must since even the most beautiful URIs are annoying to type by hand :).
How it works:
- Install the browser extension from the Chrome store.
- Navigate to a build, release, work item or wiki page in your AzDO project.
- Click the AzDO linkinator icon in the browser toolbar.
- Paste the URL you got on the clipboard and enjoy!
The following are the supported URL shortening schemes:r
NOTE: in all cases, if
project, the latter will be omitted in the copied URL to make it even shorter.
The ID can be either a specific ID or a build definition ID (a.k.a. pipeline ID). The linkinator will automatically redirect to the right thing.
The ID can be either a specific release ID or a release definition ID. The linkinator will automatically redirect to the right thing.