This is the tutorial project for TypeScript in Node.js, which is result of going through the documentation and removing unnecessary natural language description (or rather translating it to pure TypeScript). It consists of following parts:
- ECMA6 features overview from here.
- Basic Types (docs)
- Variable Declarations (docs)
- Interfaces (docs)
- Classes (docs)
- Functions (docs)
- Generics (docs)
- Enums (docs)
- Advanced Types (docs)
- Namespaces (docs)
- Decorators (docs)
- Mixins (docs)
How to run it in the shell
- Install dependencies using
- Run using
node -r ts-node/register src/index.ts [LESSON_NUMBER], where
LESSON_NUMBERis in format:
How to debug it in WebStorm/Idea
- Install TypeScript plugin and Node.js plugin.
- Use Node.js Run/Debug configuration with the same command line as above.
- After successful configuration you will be able to create breakpoint in
src/index.tsand the execution will stop there.