The Reusable, Scalable, and Quick node.js API Server!
A curated list of amazingly awesome ActionHero.js 14.0.0+ plugins, resources and shiny things.
Table of Contents
One tiny note when installing plugins, remember to
link them to your projects to enable them - use the following command
npm run actionhero link -- --name PLUGINNAME.
Plugins enhancing API control and other features.
ah-ratelimit-plugin - Limit the amount of action requests.
- ah-swagger-plugin Swagger UI Documentation ## Authentication and Authorization Plugins for implementing authentication and authorization.
ah-jwtauth2-plugin - This useful plugin is using Auth0 jsonwebtoken to allow token authentication of actions. ah-passport-plugin - Passport plugin for ActionHero.
Misc plugins for ActionHero.
ah-stats-plugin - collection of methods that allow you to store arbitrary statistics about your server.
Third party node.js modules as plugins.
ah-airbrake-plugin - ActionHero client for airbrakeapp.com, capture and track your apps exceptions. ah-newrelic-plugin - ActionHero client for newrelic.com, pinpoint your apps performance issues. ah-nodemailer-plugin - send emails using nodemailer in ActionHero, has integrated mail template capability.
ORM and Datamapping
Plugins that implement object-relational mapping or data-mapping techniques.
- ah-sequelize-plugin - This plugin implements sequelize ORM for ActionHero!
- ah-elasticsearch-orm - Elasticsearch for ActionHero!
ah-mongodb-plugin MongoDB + Mongoose ah-rethinkdb-plugin RethinkDB + Mongoose
Code example (demo) applications and tools.
- Angular+ActionHero - ActionHero + Angular + Bootstrap + CORS + CSRF Demo Site
- EarlyAgain - Anonymous chat application.
Books and Articles
Fantastic ActionHero-related (e)books and other reading material.
- Learn more about ActionHero - Official learn more guide!
Fantastic ActionHero-related videos.
- Mark Tuckers ActionHero.js Series - Tutorial videos to get you started by Mark Tucker.
- Official tutorial - This tutorial will guide you through the basics of ActionHero.js!
Reading and Listening
Documentation and ActionHero-releated reading and listening materials.
- Official blog - The one who started it all! Evan Tahler has a blog right there.
Reading materials related to the ActionHero internals and decisions.
- Support for Nested Plugins - Discussion for a nested plugins support.
Where to get help.
- Slack Chat - Live chat/discussion with other devs and core devs.
- stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/actionhero - This is for specific questions, ideally along with some example code.
None so far. Help us arrange one.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.