Golang Code Examples
The best way to learn is by example.
This is a collection of Go code examples that demonstrate various concepts.
Read the companion articles at the [Golang Code Examples web site] (http://l3x.github.io/golang-code-examples/).
These examples could be useful for your projects, thesis and learning.
Feel free to use any of the code examples in your endeavors.
I hope this ressource is helpful to you.
This reference has been prepared for programmers with beginning to intermediate level experience with Go to help understand concepts related to the Go programming language.
I'm making the assumption that you are already familiar with Golang and it's concepts.
If not, see the references section below.
Each code example can be run from the command line like this:
$ go run <FILE_NAME>
- [Golang Code Examples web site] (http://l3x.github.io/golang-code-examples/)
- [A Tour of Go] (http://tour.golang.org/)
- [An Introduction to Programming in Go] (http://www.golang-book.com/)
- [How to Write Go Code] (http://golang.org/doc/code.html)
- [Application Development with Lex Sheehan] (http://lexsheehan.blogspot.com/)
This project is licensed under a Simplified BSD license. Please read the LICENSE file.