1. Google Forms Email Notifications
This Google Apps Script lets the owner of Google Form automatically send email notifications when a form is submitted. You can email one or more recipients in CC or BCC as well.
Open the Google Spreadsheet associated with the Form, go to Tools > Script Editor and paste the Apps Script code. You need to Run > Initialize to setup the Form Submit trigger.
- Tutorial: How to Send Google Form Responses by Email
- Video: https://youtu.be/5RFZ16ybdaI
- Download: Google Forms Email Notifications
2. Google Form Limiter
Use Google Apps Script to easily schedule your Google Form. You can configure the form to automatically open and/or close at a certain date and time. Similarly, the script can be configured to turn off your form after a certain number of responses have been submitted.
Open the Google Form in edit mode, go to the Script editor and paste the code. Choose Run > Initialize to setup the clock and form submit triggers.
- Tutorial: How to Limit Google Form Responses
- Video: https://youtu.be/fHY8uI2VFP4
- Download: Google Forms Add-on
3. Google Forms PDF Generator
Use Google Apps Script to generate PDF documents from Google Forms responses. You can configure the script to automatically email the generated PDF as a file attachment via the Gmail service. The Google Docs template should include placeholders enclosed inside double angle brackets like
<<First Name>> and these should match the question titles in the Google Form.
Open the Google Spreadsheet associated with the Google Form, go to the Script editor and paste the code. Choose Run > Initialize to setup the form submit trigger.
- Tutorial: How to Create PDF from Google Forms
- Video: https://youtu.be/0ec0zWN_Z8o
- Download: Google Forms PDF Add-on
- Google Apps Script
- Apps Script Starter Kit