japanese_zip_code is Ruby on Rails plugin to store and lookup japanese zip code and associated address.
#Gemfile gem "japanese_zip_code"
and enter command below.
bundle install rails generate japanese_zip_code rake db:migrate
Initialize / Updating
JapaneseZipCode::ZipCode.lookup("064-0941") # #<JapaneseZipCode::ZipCode # id: 2, # organization_code: "01101", # prefecture: "北海道", # city: "札幌市中央区", # street: "旭ケ丘", # zip: "0640941", # zip5: "064", # prefecture_phonetic: "ホッカイドウ", # city_phonetix: "サッポロシチュウオウク" # street_phonetic: "アサヒガオカ" # ... # >
Contributing to japanese_zip_code
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 labocho. See LICENSE.txt for further details.