Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Feldman 1.0.4 is now available. Changes:
- Progress bars are displayed during Convert Sparse Splice to SIT and Splice Measurement Data processing
- Auto-check for updated version of the software at launch
- Runs against Python 3
- Improved error reporting
- Bug fixes
Feldman 1.0.3 includes a single bug fix. In the Splice Measurement Data dialog, integer columns will be included in the Depth Column dropdown for each file. Prior to 1.0.3, only floating-point columns were included. In some cases this caused the desired Depth Column to be unavailable.
Feldman 1.0.2 is now available!
- In the Sparse Splice to SIT Dialog, the Manual Correlation field now supports an additional format, a Manual Offset Table. Off-splice cores will be shifted by a user-defined offset when converting a Sparse Splice to a SIT. Manual Tie Tables, which shift off-splice cores by a correlation with an on-splice core, are supported as before. See manual for details.
- Input files can be selected via Drag and Drop. An alternative to the browse ('...') button.
- Floating point values in affine and SIT outputs are rounded to 3 decimal places (mm precision).
- On Windows, use standard font sizes for interface labels.
- New icon!
- In spliced measurement data, use 'splice' and 'off-splice' in On-Splice column instead of TRUE and FALSE
- In spliced measurement data, insert Splice Depth, Offset, and On-Splice columns after the rightmost column starting with "Sediment Depth"
- in Splice Measurement Data dialog, resize "Depth Column" after Measurement Data file is added so full width of dropdown options is immediately visible
Use pretty column names on output instead of internal names, e.g. "Top Depth CSF-A" instead of "TopDepthCSF". Added option to output IODP standard "Core Type" or LacCore "Tool".
Feldman 0.0.2 can create a Splice Interval Table from a sparse splice, and splice measurement data.
Now includes a manual, examples, and templates for all formats.