🛡️Laconia — Create well-crafted serverless applications, effortlessly
If you like Laconia, ⭐ the project to support its development!
Laconia is a microframework for building Node.js serverless function based applications.
- Hexagonal: Laconia allows you to write serverless functions in Hexagonal Architecture easily. All of your serverless functions will have more consistent patterns that are testable, maintainable, and loosely coupled.
- Non-intrusive: Never be forced to inherit any Laconia-specific component in your application code. Everything that you write will be plain objects and functions.
- Focused: Laconia is not a generic framework, it is specialised in serverless. This allows Laconia to enable serverless specific best practices and deal with serverless specific issues.
- Lightweight: Using small and simple dependencies is the key to performant serverless functions. Laconia is designed with that principle in mind.
- Quality: Laconia lays strong emphasis on code quality and high test coverage to ensure its seamless use and continued maintenance.
- Versatile: Use Laconia with your favourite serverless deployment tools. Laconia is created to help more on the application side of serverless development.
Visit Laconia's website at laconiajs.io, for:
You can improve it by sending pull requests to the website repository.