Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release contains the data used to create the Lebanese Elections Data Analysis website.
It contains CSV and Geojson data for the following metrics:
- Anonymised 2013 voter registration list (confession, birth year, town, district, governorate)
- Confession distribution and changes per district for 2005-2009, 2009-2013 and 2013-2014
- Gender differences per district between male and female voters for the 2009 election (both in turnout and registration) as well as comparisons in 2013 and 2014 registration lists
- White/Invalid ballots per district for the 2005 and 2009 elections
- Ratio of seats in parliament to electors of 2009, 2013 and 2014
Data is licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0 license. All attributions should be made to Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections.