Self-directed bootcamp for learning R-programming basics. To get started, clone or download this repo, and follow the directions in
Written by Ted Laderas with contributions from: Eric Leung, Aurora Blucher, Tracy Edinger, Dian Chase, Gabrielle Choonoo, Clint Olson, and Joshua Meyer
Each folder contains a different module. Each folder contains a file, ex. "module1.R" that is meant to be loaded as a script into an IDE such as RStudio. By working through the script, basic concepts of R and its data structures are taught.
The content of each module is as follows:
- Getting Help, Loading, Saving, Data QC, Scripting
- Vectors, Data Frames, Subsetting, Filtering and Ordering
- Matrices, Iterating, Applying, Deciding and Lists
- Merging, Visualizing, Functions and Scope
- Databases, Packages, and Beyond.
Each folder contains the following files:
- moduleX.Rmd - The Markdown script you'll be working from.
- moduleX.RData - workspace consisting of data to manipulate
- moduleX-test-your-knowledge.R - Multiple Choice Quiz to test your knowledge
- moduleX-final-problem.R - Final assignment