To View Online this Presentation go to:
- Tv's projects, dig through Tv's Github to discover all kinds of smaller projects
- Whispering Gophers workshop
- Best Practices
- Writing a file system in Go / bazil.org/fuse: a pure-Go FUSE library
- Uncomment Your Code
- Testing, Debugging and Profiling
- import "C"
- stdlib part 3 - reflection
- stdlib part 2 - io & concurrency
How to View the Presentation
This presentation uses the go.talks presenter tools. To view on your local machine you need to have installed go already. (1.0.3 at the moment of this writing november 20 2012):
git co email@example.com:lagomeetup/talks.git talks cd talks export GOPATH=`pwd` go get code.google.com/p/go.talks/present/ ./bin/present -play=true -base= ./src/code.google.com/p/go.talks/
- Open your browser (chrome) to http://127.0.0.1:3999/
- Go to one of the year (say 2013) and click on of the
Click on the links to go directly to the online google documentation (internet required)
Push run the test code locally (make sure the play=true flag is set when launching the present tool)
The full source code is located inside the subdirectories.
The example should be fully functional.