Lagotto 4.2 was released on July 13, 2015 with the following changes:
- export CSV summary report to Zenodo data repository (#339)
- process pmc import and parsing in the background (#363)
- allow wildcard searches for works in the API and admin frontend (#368)
- added missing author information to v6 API (#370)
- make sure DOIs are stored in lowercase(#372)
- optionally load all DataONE member nodes as publishers (#374)
- added methods to fetch metadata for DataCite DOIs, and to look up the DOI registration agency (#376)
- added registration agency column to works (#377)
- store temporary files in tmp folder (#378)
- fixed name inconsistencies for EuropePMC sources (#379)
The following new ENV variables must be set in the
.env file to use the new Zenodo export functionality:
CREATOR=Public Library of Science ZENODO_KEY=YOUR_KEY_HERE ZENODO_URL=https://zenodo.org/api/ #ZENODO_URL=https://sandbox.zenodo.org/api/ for testing SITENAMELONG="PLOS ALM"
ZENODO_KEY can be obtained by creating a Zenodo account and then a personal access token on the profile page.