J316 Translator Readme
The J316 Translator is a small application that makes it possible for multilingual worship visitors to read a translation of sermons in his native language. It supports the visitor by understanding and gives him a possibility to ask a quastion or note the translator about difficult sentence or unclear meaning of it.
Quick Functionality overview
- Quick switching of translation language
- Translator recieves his own translated text
- Caching of translations and messages
- Voice recognition (unstable)
- Visitors can ask questions and recieve answers
- Visitors can reask question
- Multi Translator mode
- Question acknowligement by answering in multi translator mode
- Currenly visitios overview
- Parsing and lookup of bible verses
Wished future features
- Communication between multiple translators
- Forwarding of question that was not consumed to the email of responsible person
- Voice recognision with Yandex Speech API
- Android standard browser dont display icons.
- Verse parsing is actually hard coded to a single versification system. It leads to wrong lookups by translations that use other versification.