The new mcpkg, now with 100% more python.
Minecraft mod package manager - similar to Debian's aptitude package manager.
Features, Goals, and such
- Simplicity for users of all operating systems
- Py2EXE, py2app, good gui toolkit
- Binary patching, so as to not distribute mojang code.
- Binary patching will not be the only method of installation available.
- Complete CLI and GUI interfaces
- Implementation of installer will be seperate from user interface
- Capable of pulling data from a repository
- Repository format will be XML, designed to be easy to autogenerate and not too painful to read
- Able to launch mc launcher after install
- Able to install classes in a zip as well as having its own format