A template for AngularJS development made in Frankfurt Germany. It is ready to be used with backend REST services in Java, Clojure or ....
- Module based structure for GUI
- Gulp taskrunner
- Webserver with live reload for GUI and proxy to backend REST services
- Karma and Jasmin for unit tests
- Protractor for end to end browser tests
- Saas stylesheet with bootstrap and font awesome
- Angular components: angular-ui-router, angular-bootstrap
npm install -g protractor karma webdriver-manager update npm install bower install
For end to end tests
webdriver-manager start gulp e2e-test
Build for production
Integrate with Java backend
Create a Java project.
If you want to package the Java project with the Angular compiled output, you need to adapt the production GUI build.
- paths.prod_out in the gulpfile should point to the webapplication directory, for example *src/main/webapp
- update the server task to connect to the correct port and URL of the Java backend
Integrate with Clojure backend
To start a backend web server for the application, run:
lein new compojure --to-dir . // or if you prefer the backend to be in a subdirectory: lein new compojure my-backend-name echo "resources/public/app/" >> .gitignore
Update the value of paths.prod_out in the gulpfile. It should point to resources/public/app
To start the GUI and the backend server for development
gulp lein ring server
Created by Sebastian Hennebrüder http://www.laliluna.de Frankfurt (Germany) under Apache License