Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Pairing with lamassu-server v7.2 required.
- Compliance - ID Card Photo capture option with ID images uploaded to admin
- Compliance - OFAC Sanctions list screening
- Coin ATM Radar API support for pricing and online status
- Adds 'Are you sure?' screen during actions cancelling transactions in progress
- Adds full protocol support for Fujitsu F53 dispensers
- Adds MYR, HKD, ISL, AED, CHF, SGD, ZAR, AUD, PHP currency support for F53-based machines
- Support for additional NFC fobs.
- Addresses conditions where an unexpected response from dispensers would leave the machine on the 'Booting up' screen
- Expands admin's language and cryptocurrency boxes to support more of each
- Resolves a condition that led to an unresponsive start screen until machine reboot due to the SMS flow
- ID verification no longer invoked when only hard limit is enabled and reached during a transaction
- Fixes a condition where touching the hard limit during a transaction invoked SMS and failed a transaction
- Fix logic errors involved with the SMS KYC flow
- Corrects ETH exchange trading for cash-out transactions
- Resolves a rare condition wherein the cash-out database was not saved following dispense status
- Fixes a condition where the machine could not dispense cash if there was less than twice the amount needed
- Fixes issue where database access couldn't be serialised during cash-out transactions
- Stores originating machine information in cash_out_actions table, assisting with cash count reconciliation
- Prunes Dash blockchain (if newly installed)
- Servers no longer prompt for Ubuntu release updates that would break compatibility
- Reports originating machine name when a clock skew error is noticed
- Expands list in Customers panel beyond the 20 most recent
- Upon changing the machine display language, words 'Buy' and 'Sell' are immediately translated on home screen, instead of waiting for coin selection
- Returns functionality for USB-based iVizion validators
Follow the instructions in the article 'Updating to Bullish Bunene (v7.2) – Beta'.
Additionally, after having logged in with
sudo su in the machine's terminal, run the following to install required dependencies for the ID Card Photo feature:
apt install -y libopencv-core2.4 libopencv-highgui2.4 libopencv-imgproc2.4 libopencv-video2.4 libopencv-features2d2.4 libopencv-objdetect2.4
Then, follow the instructions to update your server to the v7.2 release branch.